The SAKI BF-3Si in-line 3D Solder Paste Inspection system is one of the world's fastest SPI systems while Saki's Phase Measurement Profilometry with LCoS technology ensures high repeatability of inspection results.
• Same hardware and Software as AOI machine
• Quick and easy programming
• Feed back to printer & feed forward to mounter
• Height inspection repeatability of 2μm at 3σ
• Volume inspection repeatability of +/- 3%
• Gauge repeatability and reproducibility (GR&R) less than 10%
Just as with 2D AOI, Saki has been in the forefront of 3D AOI development. Saki has now introduced its 3rd generation AOI systems. These flexible and adaptable, high-quality, cost-effective systems can be used for simple verification to full algorithm-based measurements.
The call for more stringent standards for surface mount devices and the need to identify defects of 1-10 ppm or less to improve yield, process control, and quality assurance, led to the development of 3D automated optical inspection (AOI).
• New hardware design to improve frame rigidity for stable and repeatable reults
• Four stage lighting for optimum illumination and better image capture
• True height measurement with a range of up to 20mm
• Automatic tuning of the inspection algorithms
• Saki Self Programming for simple, easy time-saving programming
• Extra Component Detection to improve quality
The 3Xi-M110 is a compact, lightweight, inline 3D-CT automated X-Ray inspection machine for inspection of printed circuit boards. There is alo a higher power version developed for X-Ray inspection of IGBT components. The 3Xi-M110 inspects hidden solder joints for bottom electrode packages such as BGS, LGA and QFN type components.
• In-line system, up to 350 x 510mm board size capable
• Capable of detecting difficult Head-In-Pillow defects
• Exceptional speed and accuracy achieved by newly designed systems
• X-Ray tube life is extended by revolutionary software control of the tube
• Low periodic maintenance and less spare parts required, built-in tube monitoring
SAKI Quality Driven Production (QdP)
"Quality Driven Production" is a set of tools which ensures the entire inspection process is under control. We need QdP to improve inspection process stability, maximise first-pass yield and minimise running costs.
QdP benefits the production enviornment by having the priduct quality under control, the inspection process under control and improving the manufacturing process.
QdP is achieved by using high-quality hardware which gives highly repeatable image acquisition and highly-reliable software which is calibrated and reliable for every spot on the PCB.
Both the hardware and software must be validated and controls in place so that there are no unauthorised changes made to the library and program. For further information please contact us.
The Yamaha YSi-SP high-speed 3D Solder Paste Inspection machine completes the Total Line Solution from Yamaha. It enables high-speed, high-accuracy inspections and provides full 3D solder paste printing process control. Some of the fueatures of the system are:
• SPI with “1-head solution” to perform various inspections with a single head
• Top test equipment that achieves high-accuracy high-speed inspections
• 3D + 2D inspection, image resolution switch-over and more
• A thorough and extensive machine-to-machine (M2M) solution
• Statistical Process Control (SPC) for diverse statistical processing
• Optional features to enable handling various products
YSi-V 12M Type HS2 is the Yamaha high-end hybrid Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) system. This AOI is employing a newly developed high-speed, high-resolution image processing technology with an exclusive image capture technology. This inspection system is equipped with three functions for high-speed, high-resolution inspection: 2D + 3D inspection, laser height measurement and 4D diagonal angled image inspection. Features include:
• Automatic optical inspection performing 2-D, 3-D, and 4-direction oblique image inspections all in one unit
• 2D: high-speed, high-resolution 2-dimensional inspections
• 3D: height, and sloped surface 3-dimensional inspections (option)
• 4D: 4-way angular camera (option)
• Combination of 2D, 3D and 4D inspections
Yamaha has invented the automated 3D X-ray and optical Hybrid Inspection System “YSi-X”. This is a multi-function 3D X-ray hybrid-type inspection system capable of complete in-line inspection of all facets of printed circuit boards. Thanks to newly developed Yamaha-exclusive high-speed X-ray laminography imaging technology and multiple inspection functions, the YSi-X achieves the highest level of 3D X-ray inspection speed in the industry. Features include:
• 100% 3D X-ray inspection of onboard automotive products and many other items
• Switchable tube voltage: 130 KV (automotive), 110 KV (household use), 70 KV (device use)
• Select the type of X-ray detector: type A (high resolution type), type B (long service life type), or type D (wide-angle high-speed type)
• X-ray, optical, infrared, and laser height measurement as standard test; hybrid and high reliability with multiple inspection modes
SCANNER BASED AOI/First Article INSPECTOR
Automation is the key to success in today's PCB production environment . With increasing demand to drive down costs and maintain high quality, AOI provides the most cost effective solution. AOI Systems offer a range of solutions to meet the requirements of every production facility and has put AOI within the reach of all manufacturers.
AOI Systems Ltd first introduced the ScanSpection Image Comparator as an inspection aid for first article inspection and small batch production runs. The success of the comparator and understanding of customer requirements allowed further development of the system, introducing Automated Optical Inspection (AOI) as an option. This option quickly became the main system requirement, with the image comparator included as additional pre-installed software.
Fully automated inline AOI incorporating optical alignment to on-board fiducials maintaining positional accuracy from board to board.
Faults reported to panel and board position. All faults can be stored with pictures for use with Scanspections Rework Software. Full fault classification facility for SPC analysis comes as standard. ScanSpections simple programming and user interface ensures that high quality programs can be quickly and easily created for production.
The system can be mounted on a variety of standard conveyors.
OFFLINE SOLDER PASTE INSPECTION
VisionMaster produce market leading bench-top Solder Paste Inspection systems.
The VisionMaster M500™ system is simply plug and play and with one click of your mouse you have multiple automatic measurements which can then be automatically recorded for SPC or traceability records.
The systems are designed to be long-life and trouble free thus giving you many years of accurate and repeatable measurements to ensure your print process is not causing you any defects further down the line.
The VisionMaster A600™ is the latest fully automatic set-and-forget Solder Paste Inspection (SPI) system for monitoring your solder paste printing process. The system is unbelievably easy to use. You simply open a Gerber file and select the components that need to be measured by dragging the mouse. And then with a single click, the system takes over, automatically finding fiducials, identifying pads and filing away height and volume data for each pad. Data is presented in intuitive 'exploding' charts for SPC. Solder Paste Inspection data presentation doesn't get any more intuitive!
VISUS CMORE BASIC FHD
The Cmore Full HD (FHD) magnification system from Visus technology combines the FHD technology´s supremely sharp images and the microscopes ability to magnify.
Cmore FHD also gives the opportunity for correct work posture with a safe ergonomic and flexible magnification system.
With Cmore FHD you can use the monitor as a precise reference. What you can see in the monitor is an exact live picture of what you have put under the camera without any distortion, delay or interference.
With Cmore FHD picture handling is not an option. Connect it to your PC and take pictures with the included software. You handle the Cmore FHD with the wireless remote control or the software.
With ICON you get exceptional sharp images for inspection, fault analysis and more.
ICON is flexible in X Y Z and is suitable for most inspection needs.
Image capture and documentation is extremely easy either direct to USB memory stick or direct to PC . One click on the remote and your picture is grabbed to the USB stick. ICON provide ability to measure parts efficiently and quick using point to point or overlay.
ERSASCOPE M and M plus
Now for nearly a decade, over 3,000 users world wide have benefited from the ability to inspect hidden solder joints with the patented ERSASCOPE technology. Industry experts including IPC recognise the critical importance of using ERSASCOPE technology for inspection purposes. Whether for inspection under Flip Chips or for inspection where other microscopes cannot see, ERSASCOPE technology offers a significant added value to any Quality Assurance program.
• Inspection systems with two quick change lenses: - 90° BGA optics, 0° Macro
• Integrated, dimmable LED lighting or external LED light source
Ersa MOBILE SCOPE - fast inspection of hidden solder joints, always at hand!
• Mobile inspection system with two quick change lenses
90° BGA optics (approx. 280 µm clearance), 0° MACROZOOM top view optics
• Integrated, dimmable LED lighting
• Ideal for inspection of continuously changing locations and for service
• Including Ersa ImageDoc v3 inspection software (basic version)
• 5 Megapixel N-MOS colour camera with USB connection
23 The Downs, Broadale, Douglas
Cork T12V3FR, Ireland.
+353 87 8101820